Thursday, June 4, 2009

Because I'm too fucking lazy to actually write anything for you to read, here's a sweaty goth.

I'm going to post a post from someone else's blog, with a picture from their blog, about a paragraph and half of pointless self reference and followed with a pithy open question. I'm doing this in order to fool you into thinking that I am contributing anything to this exchange more than 'L@@K!! OVER HERE!! AT WHAT I FOUND!!!!!'

This is a most excellent day. Not only did I just find a blog devoted to pictures of sweaty, uncomfortable sunburned Goths, but I've also discoverd the secret to professional blogging: don't actually write anything.

What do you think?

Italic
I thought I was bringing the world a much-needed service with this blog. And then I found THIS http://www.gothcruise.com. These uber-Goths are actually living the nightmare! I could write for hours about how superb this is, and how we all, each and every Goth on the planet, should attend this irony-laden event, but my words pale into insignificance in the face of such awesome Gothness. I choose a quote from their marvellous FAQ, which sums up the very essence of my mission: "We find that the people who most enjoy the cruise are those in the scene who aren’t terrified by the ‘daystar’ and/or are comfortable using “Goth Block” (SPF 30,001) to keep from getting an embarrassing tan... This is vacation after all. You aren't expected to be uncomfortable 24/7."


Goths in hot weather

No comments: